The Accredited Payments Risk Professional Program
Coming in 2018
What is the APRP Certification Program?
The Accredited Payments Risk Professional Program (APRP) recognizes individuals who have demonstrated a comprehensive
knowledge of risk management strategies, concepts and mitigation techniques with the payments ecosystem.
Benefits of Becoming an APRP
An APRP designation recognizes professionals who have successfully proven an expert level of understanding of the current check payments landscape. This sets you apart by:
- Recognizing your knowledge and comprehension of risk management and mitigation
- Recognizing you as a leader in your field
- Strengthening your professional credibility
- Demonstrating your commitment to payments system integrity
- Demonstrating your commitment to stay on the leading edge of industry trends and topics of interest
- Positioning you for professional advancement
What topics are covered in the exam?
The following areas are covered in the APRP Exam:
- Fundamentals of Payments Risk Management
- Payment Systems
- Payments Risk Policy & Governance
- Payments Risk Management Systems and Controls
- Physical and Information Security
- Regulatory Environment
Initial Testing Window: July 2018 (tentative)
Registration Window: TBD
Initially, a pool of 250 candidates will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Select WesPay staff are participating in the development of this new accreditation program. Details will be available soon. Watch for announcements from WesPay.