Officer Candidate School
This dual purpose program helps advance the expertise of the payments professional with intermediate ACH knowledge and helps to prepare those taking the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) Exam.
For the Payments Professional
The coverage of the NACHA Operating Rules and corresponding regulations solidifies the foundation already established. Discussion about ACH formatting and other technical aspects of the ACH Network will improve the understanding of ACH payments. Participants will become comfortable supporting ACH applications from a technical and compliance standpoint.
For the AAP Candidate
The in-person format provides the benefit of networking with other payments professionals and AAP candidates. The topics presented cover materials which will be covered in the AAP Exam and includes a review. The program builds a close-knit network of peers who work together to study and test each other with the ultimate goal of passing this rigorous AAP exam.
Topics covered include:
- Payments System Overview
- ACH Products
- ACH Rules
- ACH Exceptions
- ACH Regulations & Government Payments
- ACH Technical Specifications and Rules Enforcement
Member Price for Classes: $649
Classes are also available as a Webinar Series through the AAP Exam Preparation Program.
Add Study Tools for $210* (member price, plus S/H/tax)
For an additional fee during registration, add a library of tools and study guides to assist with AAP preparation. These study tools are exclusively available to those registered for this program and can be added during registration. The library includes:
- NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines
- ACH Compliance Manual
- ACH Audit Checklist
- ACH Product Sales and Marketing Handbook
- ACH Standard Entry Class Code Quick Reference Card
- AAP Flash Cards
Or add the Plus Package for $260* (member price, plus S/H/tax))
Includes all of the above plus ACHPro Software CD. It is a self-paced training program designed to help you learn as you play in game or test mode.
* Materials are typically delivered during May to allow for our receipt of updated publications. Materials shipped via UPS. Final cost includes shipping/handling and any applicable taxes.
Your investment includes
- Three-day extensive, hands-on workshop (9:00 am - 3:00 pm each day)
- Thorough study materials
- Lunch provided each day