WesPay's Annual Conference
- Network with hundreds of payments professionals, service providers and organizations
- Educate yourself and your staff on relevant payment strategy topics
- Listen to entertaining leaders in the payments profession
- Earn AAP, NCP and CTP credits
- Invite your customers to hear business case solutions to implementing mobile, RDC and/or ACH origination
- Multi-day event with reception, leadership awards ceremony, luncheons and post-conference workshops
2015 Payments Symposium will be in Las Vegas, NV September 14-16. Early bird registration will be $595 till May 31st for members, non-members will be $975. After May 31, members $795, non-members $1200. Pre-conference workshops for Symposium attendees will be $170.
Register at Early Bird Pricing
Western Payments Alliance
The West Coast Premier Payments Conference
Las Vegas, NV
September 14-16, 2015
Other Payments Conferences
NACHA's Global Payments Strategies Conference
Focusing on topics of strategic importance, the Global Payments Strategies Conference provides a unique educational and networking opportunity for those responsible for developing and executing the global payments and commerce strategies of their institutions and companies.
Now is the time for savvy payments professionals to invest in the future and learn about critical advances in the field. Come to PAYMENTS and be a part of the innovation that will shape tomorrow's industry. PAYMENTS features education sessions and numerous opportunities to network on topics that affect all areas of your organization.
EFPN's Call to Action
Call to Action brings together hundreds of professionals representing financial institutions, law enforcement, social services, elder justice advocates and the legal community to share best practices and express our collective determination to prevent elder financial abuse.
PacPay's Annual Meeting
PacPay's Annual Meeting and Networking Lunch is your chance to hear from some of the leading experts in the payments and banking industry. Held in Hawaii, this event includes a line-up of speakers, breakfast, and lunch.