WesPay's Annual Conference
- As usual, quality education at a reasonable price: workshops, presentations, and panel discussions
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of payments professionals, service providers, and organizations
- Earn up AAP renewal credits and maintain your AAP status
- Remain current with changes and updates in the payments industry
- Provide your customers with informed operations, technology, and payment strategy guidance and highest standards
- Multi-day event with reception, payments awards ceremonies, and luncheons
For 2013 Budgeting - Save $200. Early bird registration fees are $595. Look for e-mail notices in the spring season for registration availability and deadlines. Regular member price for registration is $795.
Other Payments Conferences
NACHA's Global Payments Strategies Conference
Focusing on topics of strategic importance, the Global Payments Strategies Conference provides a unique educational and networking opportunity for those responsible for developing and executing the global payments and commerce strategies of their institutions and companies.
Now is the time for savvy payments professionals to invest in the future and learn about critical advances in the field. Come to PAYMENTS and be a part of the innovation that will shape tomorrow's industry. PAYMENTS is the only conference to deliver a comprehensive look at today's market and tomorrow's next-generation payments drivers and solutions.
EFPN's Call to Action
Call to Action brings together hundreds of professionals representing financial institutions, law enforcement, social services, elder justice advocates and the legal community to share best practices and express our collective determination to prevent elder financial abuse.
PacPay's Annual Meeting
PacPay's Annual Meeting and Networking Lunch is your chance to hear from some of the leading experts in the payments and banking industry. Held in Hawaii, this event includes a line-up of speakers, breakfast, and lunch.