Payments Certificate Program
Expand payments expertise in your organization
The new WesPay Payments Certificate Program is the perfect way to extend your colleagues’ knowledge of the processes, procedures and practices of today’s payments networks. This self-paced, online training curriculum uses our robust video training library to deliver critical payment systems knowledge that is then tested to assure appropriate levels of comprehension. This is designed to ensure team-members are up-to-date with critical payments fundamentals.
Certificate registrants have the added bonus of access to our quarterly “open forum” hosted by a WesPay Accredited ACH Professional. This question and answer session is perfect for clarifying content from online training and gaining new knowledge from other network participants.
Why Complete a WesPay Certificate?
- Strengthen your organization’s ability to effectively manage payments risk with deeper payments knowledge
- Demonstrate to potential clients a higher level of payments expertise
- Quickly bring new staff up-to-speed
- Improve customer or member service by providing frontline staff with valuable knowledge
- Provide auditors demonstrable proof of documented, internal training practices on ACH Rules, regulations and processes
- Prepare for eventual NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
View Available Certificates & Curriculum
Requirements & Instructions
Certificate requires completion of five sessions from the WesPay Video Library available for viewing 24/7. Upon completion of each session, an on-line, examination is given to test comprehension. Successful completion of each exam is required to receive the WesPay Certificate.
Cost of Registration
Each Payments Certificate costs:
$199 for members
$399 for non-members
Package pricing is available for organizations that have 3 or more staff members that would like to register for the Certificate Program. Please call WesPay at (415) 433-1230 for more information.
Launch Bonus! Register for either WesPay Certificate and receive free access to Wespay’s “On the Road to Becoming an AAP” video library session and review the requirements for NACHA’s Accredited ACH Professional designation.