Payments Symposium Benefits & Highlights
- Earn AAP, NCP, and CTP continuing education credits
- As usual, quality education at a reasonable price
- Convenient and beautiful Palm Springs, CA location
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of payments professionals
- Remain current with changes and updates in the payments industry
- Provide your customers with informed operations, technology, and payment strategy personnel equipped with guidance from leading industry experts
The payments landscape is undergoing a dramatic transformation that is driving organizations to carefully position their short-term and long-term strategies. Technology innovation, changing regulatory and compliance requirements, and increasingly sophisticated fraud are impacting financial institutions and companies of all sizes.
WesPay's 2013 Payments Symposium gives executives the opportunity to learn and interact with industry experts on the latest developments to help shape their thinking.
Last Year's Symposium