WesPay's RDC Self-Assessment is designed to provide Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) customers with a comprehensive, yet simple-to-follow, tool to self-assess compliance with the FFIEC Guidance (Guidance) on an annual basis.
The FFIEC Guidance has specific requirements around RDC to assist financial institutions in managing risk and ensuring compliance with regulations. The RDC Self-Assessment allows your business customers to conduct a self-assessment of their organization's compliance with current Guidance requirements. It is easy to use and cost-effective. It may also be used as a guide to creating new policies and procedures for training and compliance purposes. It serves as evidence to auditors and regulators that your clients are not only receiving education, support and guidance, but are also evaluating and addressing their own compliance.
- Questions cover Operations, Compliance and Information Technology
- Cloud-based system requires no integration or implementation to internal systems
- RDC clients gain valuable insight into the FFIEC Guidance
- Updated annually by WesPay professionals to ensure consistency with the FFIEC Guidance
- Multiple reports available, including a final report to share with auditors
- Can be co-branded with your logo
Pricing & Discounts
The pricing is tiered and based on the number of RDC customer licenses needed. Other fees may apply depending on additional options selected. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for a price quote.
When purchasing in combination with the Originator Self-Assessment, a combined customer license count may result in a lower price per license.
Included with the purchase of the RDC Self-Assessment are the Originator and Business Training Videos. These short videos can be used as a tool to enhance your Originator and RDC training. Find out more about the Business Training Videos and Originator Training Videos .