Payments Network Certificates
The Network Certificate, offered on ACH, Check and Cross-Channel Risk, includes a series of scheduled webinars, a review session and a comprehensive proficiency exam. The certificate subject matter provides a more thorough explanation of their respective payments system. Those earning a network certificate create a strong foundation as a professional wishing to develop a higher level of expertise in ACH or Check.
Why Earn A Certificate?
- Demonstrate a personal intermediate level of knowledge of the respective payments network
- Keep current on the payments industry
- Improve your staff's knowledge and understanding of the payments network
- Earn Continuing Education (CE) credit
Prepare for Accreditation
For those who wish to achieve a national payments accreditation, such as the Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), National Check Professional (NCP), or the new APRP (Accredited Payments Risk Professional), we recommend a two-fold preparation method of successfully completing both the Network Certificate and the corresponding exam preparation program offered by WesPay. Completing both has consistently resulted in exemplary first-time pass rates.
What is Included?
- Scheduled webinars
- Review session
- Comprehensive exam
- Instructors available to answer any questions you may have
Maintaining your certificate requires attending a specific course annually.