"An ODFI is responsible for its Originators' and Third-Party Senders' compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules" - NACHA Operating Rules
WesPay members tell us their regulators are requesting details regarding ACH Originator and Third Party compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules. Providing a copy of the NACHA Operating Rules is a good start, but how do you know your Originators are in compliance with the requirements of the Rules?
The WesPay Originator Self-Assessment was developed to help you, as an ODFI, Third-Party Sender or Third-Party Provider, inform your Originators of their requirements under the NACHA Operating Rules and to provide a means for them to evaluate compliance within their unique operating environments. Cost effective and easy to use, this new self-assessment also provides a tangible demonstration to auditors and regulators that you are proactively taking steps to train Originators and help them understand their compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules.
- 130 questions divided into 12 modules
- Includes questions on the 2015 new Reduced Unauthorized Return Rate Threshold Rule (effective 9/18/15)
- Includes questions on Same Day ACH
- Corresponding reference to the applicable Rule for each question
- Each module and the Glossary contains a printable set of notes for continued guidance after the Self-Assessment is complete
- Originators are assessed based on their unique operating environment
- Cloud-based; no installation or updating required
- Multiple reports available, including a final report for audits
- Can be co-branded with your logo
The pricing is tiered and based on the number of Originators. Other fees may apply depending on additional options selected. Contact email@example.com for a price quote.
Pre-scheduled, open demonstration times are displayed on the right of this page. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private demonstration for you and your team.
More Information / Brochure