WesPay's RDC Self-Assessment is designed to provide Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) customers with a comprehensive, yet simple-to-follow, tool to self-assess compliance with the FFIEC Guidance (Guidance) on an annual basis.
The Guidance has specific requirements around RDC to assist financial institutions in managing risk and ensuring compliance with regulations. The RDC Self-Assessment, cost effective and easy to use, allows your business customers to conduct a self-assessment of their organization's compliance with current Guidance requirements. It may also be used as a guide to creating new policies and procedures for training and compliance purposes. It serves as evidence to auditors and regulators that your clients are not only receiving education, support and guidance, but are also evaluating and addressing their own compliance.
- Three sections: Operations, Compliance and Information Technology
- Cloud-based system requires no integration or implementation to internal systems
- RDC clients gain valuable insight into the Guidance
- Updated annually by WesPay professionals to ensure consistency with the Guidance
- Multiple reports available, including a final report to share with auditors
- Can be co-branded with your logo
The pricing is tiered and based on the number of RDC customer licenses needed. Other fees may apply depending on additional options selected. Contact email@example.com for a price quote.
Prescheduled, open demonstration times are displayed on the right of this page. If those don't work for you, or if there are none currently scheduled, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private demonstration for you and your team.
More Information / Brochure